We Work For You! Here’s How!
It’s our Number 1 Priority…to get the best possible outcome for YOU! We treat people the only way we know how…professionally and fairly…even the medical providers and insurance companies. And that’s why we have such success negotiating fair settlements for our clients. Here’s what we offer you…
- Decades of combined legal and insurance experience
- Personal attention and professional representation
- Free legal consultation and 20% commission which is lower than most other firms
- Home visits vs. office if that’s what you’re most comfortable doing
- All insurance, doctor and hospital red tape handled so you can heal
- Resolution, not lawsuits. Most cases we handle never go to court.
Don’t miss out on what you deserve. Don’t be intimidated by larger firms who may think your case is too small…or too minor…or too insignificant. If it’s significant to you, it’s significant to us. We’ll work hard to get you a fair settlement, regardless of how big or small your accident was. We’ll communicate with you constantly throughout the process and take care of all the details so you don’t have to. How does this sound?
- We’ll answer any question you have and return any and all phone calls right away. When you hire us, you’ll have access to us anytime you need us.
- While other firms require the clients to provide their medical records, billing statements and insurance correspondence, we’ll reach out to get all of these documents so you don’t have to worry about providing a thing.
- We’ll send letters to all medical providers and insurance companies notifying them of our representation so you’ll receive no harassing phone calls.
- Our operating hours are flexible. We understand that people work and can’t always take time off to meet 9-5. We’ll meet you after regular work hours, visit you in your home and contact you via emails or texts if phone calls are difficult to take during the workday.
- And as simple as this sounds, we want every client to feel as though they’re our number one priority. Don’t ever hesitate calling, no matter how small your question is.
Let us work for YOU. We’ll work to make sure the costs of your injuries are not overlooked or underestimated. Having a partner during this time will not only lessen the stress, but could increase your settlement 3 ½ times when represented by a lawyer! (2004 Insurance Research Council study). Take the next step to getting the help you need. We’d be honored to be your choice.